The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

I wish I had the guts to get this one... maybe one of these days!! Smile

Phaith Iceangel

Edited by: Leopa Panthera at: 5/27/02 9:35:04 pm

Lillishiana

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

WOO HOO CAUSE I SOOOO WANT ONE!

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Will be interesting to see who gets the nipple piercing.

Lillishiana

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

/covers her nipples protectivly

NOT ME!

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Thats one thing I will NEVER get pierced!!

Although I think its DEAD SEXY on guys! *purrs*

Phaith Iceangel

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

I've seen the nipple piercing one and it's a woman's breast instead of a guy's so I don't envy whoever gets that result. I don't know if they use genitals and I don't THINK they would use it, but hey ... that's why we've got Bammbi to figure these things out for us.

Tryunn

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

Bah! I think this is the worst looking piercing you can get! BTW I have my nipples pierced. Pain wasn't that bad, and the adrenaline rush lasted two days! I've heard from many people that getting your tongue pierced is actually one of the LEAST painful piercings. It's probably the hardest to take care of, thoug. You have to constantly rinse with antibacterial mouthwash, and becareful of what you eat. It's sooo easy to get an infection in your mouth. Human mouths have more germs than most other animals. Anything else you get done will most likely be easy to ake care of. I had my navel done too, BTW, but it wasn't done right, and I had to take it out. As for the other stuff, well, I don't have any of those.. yet. Smile
Probably going to get one though, just haven't decided which direction I want it to go. Helps that I'm friends with some of the best piercers in the state. LOL Ask Murd or Rudee sometime about our friend Budsy. Armand probably knows him too, I would bet.

Baylee Cloverheart

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

/bonks Phaith! What are you talking about "don't think she complained too loudly about the pain", bah!! lol. I didn't complain at all when I got it done. I was VERY relaxed, /wink. Do you think maybe it had something to do with that B-52 shot I drank before we left? /snickers

Baylee Cloverheart

Phaith Iceangel

I don't care how much you beg me Baylee, I am NOT going with you to get your nipples pierced!!! I don't think you could possibly consume the amounts of alcohol needed to bypass that pain :p Plus, I would need a couple shots just to watch that too :p

Phaith Iceangel

Angelheal

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

hahaha like you guys didn't already think this was me!

Edited by: Angelheal at: 5/28/02 11:34:26 am

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Baylee Cloverheart

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

ROFL...OMG!!

Excuse me? Your the one that wants your nipples pierced! Razz /wink. Don't even try to lay this one on me. Your the wild one here, not I.

*hugs Phaith*

Baylee Cloverheart

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

*tries her hardest to look very innocent* ..........

Ah hell, the "purity" look just isn't me :p

No nipple piercings for me though!

Phaith Iceangel

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which Piercing are you? (Warning: Body parts involved.)

Which Piercing are you?

It took all my courage for me to get my second hole in my ear so I SERIOUSLY doubt that I could get any other body piercings. :lol

Lorieannaie Lobos

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: