The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Jullious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

Damn I looked good. Xonartik thought so also.

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

WOOT!

Jullious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

If only it were true. Here I was minding my own business in DL when some halfling runs up and just stands in front of me. Just stand there staring. I checked my fly, then remembered that robes don't have a fly. So I did what any sane HE enchanter would do. I did a who on him, saw he was too high to want to group so I asked him if he was needing some buffs or something. "No" he says, "I just thought your armor looked neat."
"Uh, OK."
"See ya."
"Yea, see ya. Watch out for that Dor...OH, that's going to leave a mark."

So a few minutes later I get a tell from him. "So, that looks pretty cool."
"What looks cool?"
"Your chest piece. Makes you look like a cleric."
"What are you talking about."
"Your gear, it looks really nice."
"Uh, yea, thanks."
"No really, you don't look like any enchanter I've ever seen before."
Do a quick pan around and check myself out. No, same old BCR, etc. I look like I always do. "I have no idea what you are talking about."
"Your gear, it looks sweet. You don't look like any enchanter I've ever seen."
"Uh, all I've got is a BCR."
"No way. You have a chest piece. I saw it."
"Uh, no. I think you got me confused with someone else."
"I'll come back and double check."
Sure enough, up jogs mr. halfling.
"Yep, you have some sort of chest armor on. Must be a graphical bug. I'll take a screen shot and post it to your web site."
OK, not the Mr. Security part of me kicks in. "My web site. How do you know of my web site."
"Your Wakers web site."
"Oh" /em waves off the death squad. "OK. I'll look for it." Of course I later died when the DE SK got impatient and broke mezz while the WAR was still taunting. I hate DEs. Dirty stinking darkies who ran us HEs off of Antonica. Well, I like some DEs. Walkers. The good guy ones. And the cute girl ones. And the good girl cute ones. (grin)
So I come back to loot my body and was finally able to see what he was talking about. Some graphical bug made my BCR not look like a robe. I wonder how many other people saw me the same way that night.

It just makes my heart break that much more. I've longed for elven chain since before I even started EQ. Back when I was still researching what I wanted to play and what gear he needed to get.

And no one in the guild is a GM smith from what I hear. All the more sad. I'm tempted of having Jules specialize in smithing since I find JC so boring and expensive. But I think smithing is only slightly less expensive and just as boring.

Alermik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

/em points at Kalenie (you really need to update your Guildmagic profile, it still lists you at 196 blacksmithing) :p

Jullious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

So Kalenie old buddy old pal... LOL. I'll start collecting materials. Expect them when the GUPS truck pulls up. (Gnomish Parcel Service)

Kalenie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jullious (Enchanter - IN High Elf Cultrual Armor)

LOL just send me a tell sometime=)

Ohh and im only required to update lvl thank you:lol

Kal

Edited by: Kalenie at: 6/14/02 12:29:02 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: