The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
What should low-level shamans be doing in groups?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Brieah Stormhart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject:

First - Whiz you make a darn fine shaman.
Second - Most of the before mentioned shammies have covered tha basics well.
Third - Shammies get all thier action in the beginning 30 percent of a mobs health. Rest is all about the mana/ hp regen.

I find I try to canna on ANY alt I play. It's totally on autopilot for me. I've often caught myself pressing Canna when I'm full mana.. go figure. Root park and save the dying cleric/caster is a main focus for sure. When the chanter in our group charms I watch thier health like a hawk. Hey I CAN CH a chanter!! (Ranja's too) Another fun spot to be in is the tank mez. Once the mob is slowed you can hold your own till a tank can help out.

Don't get your hopes up on the heals Whiz. (by the time you get that next great heal... umm it's too late.. that heal no longer is worth a "blankety blank" ) Think of yourself as a glorified bandaid dispenser. Our heals will always fall way behind the druids/clerics. However they make great band aids. "in case of emergency shaman heals"

Pardon my rambling post, very late and a very hectic last couple of weeks.

Jaffod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject:

you can CH a Ranja? Why would you waste mana doing that? Laughing Laughing

On the canni when playing alts line, for my SK I had Harm Touch in the same spot as my canni - painful for him. Made doubly difficult because Jaffod has forage in that exact same spot.

LaRue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject:

I have slowed down playing Zaww for the sole reason of LDoN grps wanting me to be main healer. Zaww is 36 with Gheal, too many peeps in game think thats enough to complete a mission. As long as there is another healer type I have no problem with this situation. To many times I'm the only healer though. As the MH I'm wincing to 30% and staying there while in dungeons.

I'm pretty sure I have Zaww setup to max his HP regen. He is an Iksar wearing the Iksar Ceremonial CP, and I keep Regen on me while in Bear form as MH for dungeon grps.

Zaww is available for Walkers LDoN/Regular grping or solo. Sowell and I were talking yesturday about our grps we had going. His didn't know how to auto-attack and assist. Mine had peeps running to train after lvling without telling the grp, then they would camp.

People in Walkers are some of the most considerate/knowledgable people in the game. Grping with many outside Walkers is heartbreaking to say the least. I'm not saying there isn't anyone outside Walkers I would grp with, just disheartening to grp with someone ignorant to the class they are playing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: