The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Fan-Tast-ic!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Angelheal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Fan-Tast-ic!!!!

Howdy everyone,

I know its been such a long time since i stoped by but i'm been so busy. I got myself a job, I'm a bookseller at a Books-A-Million here in Va. I only have 3 classes to complete before graduation. So far all my classes i've gotten A's on too. I'm almost finished with 2 of the classes so that'll leave me the one, Spanish 101. I'm making tons of friends, now and getting out there and doing things i want to do. I'ts been so long since i've played eq, Its going to take me a while to save up for all the expansions i'm missing. But I deffeently miss the game and want to come back, and now i can see everything coming together. I've changed my thinking to something more of a positive tone and I think that has helped with some of the crappy blows. Anyone know of any good places to eat in the VA area, I want to experience some new places! *huggles* love ya guys. Take care, email me or drop me a line and tell me how you are doing!

Always ~ Idane Angelheal & Mysteriouss Destinee
(Katie)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject:

Well, I know of plenty of good places to eat in VA, but give me a more specific location (IE Arlington, Springfield, Richmond, etc) and I can probably help you out. Smile

Zahasha
Guild Leader

Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Ohhh Katie!!!
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Congratulaions on turning you life around to such a wonderful and positive note!!
Your post brought tears to my eyes as I remember where you were just a few years ago.

Thank you for sharing your struggles and joys with us <3
Congratulations Hun Very Happy

Hope to see you sometime when you make that ROAD TRIP Cool

Sending You Smiles
Zahasha

~* *~

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Brakiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Hi darling it's great to know things are going so well for you! Can't wait to see you in game again Very Happy

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Woo grats Katie! Glad to hear things are going well! Smile

Angelheal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Try!
I live in Staunton ,Va Its about 2 hours from Richmond, 45 min to Charolottesville,Va and about an hour or so from Roanoke, if I recall correctly.
I like pretty much anything ~ I'm not a really picky eater.

*hugggles* Thanks for your help.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject:

Hrmm... Staunton, eh? Most of the stuff there is chain stuff, ie Red Lobster, Appleby's, etc., but if you like Italian, L'Italia Restaurant is probably a good bet. Mill Street Grill looks nice on the inside, but the food is kinda enh.

Now, if you make your way up north a bit, say near DC, I got a HUGE list for ya. Smile

Elyhim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject:

If you make it south of the border (NC) Theres a great vegan Indian resuraunt in Cary.

Mildane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I beleive the correct pronunciation is, " HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "

Heya Katie. Glad to hear you're doing well. A month or two ago and I could have asked a friend who lives there where the good eating is (Shou) . He just moved to England though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Hammered

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject:

What do ya know. I grew up in Augusta Co. and went to Fort Defiance High School. Afterwards I went to JMU then the Military. My old stompin grounds....Small world. I now live right outside Charlottesville. Some good places in Stauton to try are....White Star Mill...for a ritzy atmosphere. If you just want good food try Wright's Dairy Rite which is one of the few Drive-in style places I still know of in existance or if ya like Pizza......Ciro's Pizza in waynesboro or Verona have the best Pizza around. There's a few places to get you started. Gratz on almost being finished with school. I just started EQ again myself and have been thoroughly enjoying renewing many old friendships. Hope to see you in game soon.

Elyhim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject:

i forgot about huggleses

Angelheal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

I found a nice Greek place in Harrisonburg, called Dave's Taverna. I love my Gryos! I think i've out eaten staunoton, lol I've been here for 3 long years already. C-ville thats great, my sister works down there. I love downtown, its a nice lil cobble stone place. they have ty and medditrainen food there as well as other things. I just love the Antiquic stores downtown C-ville too! And you are right Dairy's wrights is good. They have chili cheese fires! Scotto's in the Draft is good too, they have yummy itialian. The L'Italia Restaurant is good too, I went there on a date once, I liked it bunches. Any places you guys can name would be great~

I love my job, haha I'm so good at it, books are sooo my thing! I'm so a people person too! They love me! yesterday i think my lady manager hit on me.. hehe I'm sexy!<~ They are all gamers and drama people too, I fit in so well! I can't wait to get my first pay check on the 15th ! wooohooo!

I miss you guys!

Huggggles Smile

~Katie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: