The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hi Guys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Adrihnah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Hi Guys

Hey guys.
Just wanted to come by your site and say hi to all of you.
I owe you all an apology, i know that my playtime has drastically gone down but that shouldnt excuse me from taking care of guild duties.
im dealing with some serious rl issues atm and thats why i cant log on to attend raids or unfortunatly take care of guild issues, but know that i wish i was there in eq land, and also that we have new officers who are willing to step up help out our guild. Please be patient with the noobs, they will get the hang of it.
With that being said i would like to apologize again for something that i unintentionally kept neglecting to mention to you all to get your opinion, because we honestly value that from you guys.
Anyway the guild Validus Prasomething or another came to me the other day and asked if our guilds could merge, i said no, but that they were welcome to ally with us. I told them that you guys were our ally raiding guild and were more importantly our friends. They wished to have a meeting, i made my intentions of the merger clear and left the meeting in the hands of my officers.
Outcome of meet was that we would ally with them , they wish to complete pop flagging in one month.
if you are interested in this pls join mofriends and send mails to shoolace.He can fill you in on details.
I want you all to know that you are welcome to join in any event that we participate in.
You can also email me catsrina@yahoo.com or via eq.
thankyou, ive always been meaning to say it, just not sure i ever got round to it, i blame procrastination, yeah i said it:)
im very grateful to have met such great friends.
Please let me know if there is anything that youd like to discuss or take care of , or keel.
as always
ON YOUR TOES
(hugs phinny, your a legend in your own right:)
Adrihnah Deathweaver

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Hey there, Addy.

No worries about real life getting in the way, as I've stated before, and will state again, RL > EQ, and will always be that way. Take care of health, home, and heart, that's the most important thing of all. Of course, you've got my mail if you ever need anything. Wink

I would certainly be willing to speak with VP about their raids on PoP if they wish to talk with me about it, and also willing to speak to any members of Walkers about their ideas or their concerns on the matter. While my goals for the guild may not steer in that direction, it is my guess that some members may be interested in attending some of those raids, and I do encourage them and back them up on achieving that goal.

I am certainly glad to have Malum Ordo as friends and allies in the lands of Norrath. We have done some fun things together and achieved many goals together, and I believe we will do much more.

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Heya Addy Smile

Good to hear from ya! I have definatley enjoyed the friendship that our two guilds have developed Smile RL > EQ for sure so take care of you and yours and then come visit us if you still have time! Hope to see you in game some time if my crazy work schedule allows me to play!

Phinneas

Shoolace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Hey to all you walkers out there Smile

I just wanted to apologize for thursday night. The way things went down was not cool. Just wanted to say that will not happen again, we will keep Walkers informed of all our raids. Sorry again.

Heres to continued prosperity between our two guilds! Smile

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject:

Woohoo, Shoo! (sorry, I just had to say that)

There's really nothing to apologize about, in my opinion. As all of our raids are strictly voluntary, people are free to do as they wish in the game (although, we certainly do encourage everyone to attend, because hey, we like having them there, they're good people!) and there's no animosity whatsoever for free will.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: