The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
I know this seems sudden, but I want you all to know

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Takanori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: I know this seems sudden, but I want you all to know

I have been a Walker for many years and I have a lot of great memories and many many friends here. Walkers is the 2nd guild that I joined in EQ. My first guild was Exitus Acta Probat lead by Venrick. I had stopped playing eq for a little while and when I came back, Venrick invited me to join him in Walkers. Walkers means a lot to me and always will.

For a few months now, I have been thinking about doing more high-end content. I have enjoyed one groupable content in many zones for a while now with many of you, but I have been loosing interst in it. I want to see more high-end content and this recent opportunity to app to my friends guild is only open to me now while they are doing this backflagging. I would really like to experience this part of the game before I get really burned-out on EQ.

While I won't be wearing the Walker's tag below my name in-game, I still consider myself a Walker at-heart. This has been a very difficult decision for me because I enjoy being with you all. I still would like to help Walkers out and I want to lead a RSS iceside raid with Cami if you all would allow me to.

If anyone need to contact me out of game:
my email is takanon@msd.biglobe.ne.jp
my msn is takazila@hotmail.com <---- "takaZILa" not "takaZILLa"

I'll miss you all very much, but I'll still be around.

Good luck Walkers, I won't forget you all.

Sincerely,

Takanori

... also special thanks to Phinneas for helping me writing this. He translated my cryptogram!

MarylinAmora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:

At least now I understand better or first extended conversation last eve Taka. I respect this decision you have made as persea the conversation. I guess we feel the same in alot of aspects of EQ. Unfortunatly another person I enjoy will be missed in guild chat. Reasons I myself am starting to hate this game. Be safe, an if you ever get the chance drop a few screen shots of the places I dreamed to visit myself.

Marylin Amora, 70th lvl eventual retiree.

Brakiss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Take care, Taka! It's never easy to leave and many have felt the burnout and or frustration this game carries. I hope the end game gives you what you seek Cool I'm always on late nights so please keep me in mind if you want a gimpy necro Very Happy

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Taka,

I have enjoyed grouping and hanging out with you Smile I will miss having you around and I understand the desires you are having. I myself have felt those twinges at times Wink I hope that you have fun checking out those new places and I hope to continue to group with you.

Good luck,

Phinneas

Talvarien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject:

Good luck, my friend. I remember when I made a very similiar decision more than a year ago. Keep your eyes open, and your weapons at ready.

Remember I'm just a /tell away.

/salute

talv/joppa

PH@T L3WTS

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Taka, you are one very cool person. Walkers will miss you much, no question there. I am one of your biggest fans, you are nothing but class and deserve the very best my friend. Enjoy the content you want to see, and remember you always have a friend in me.

sprak2001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject:

You will be missed greatly, Taka. Take care.

Amicus

Zahasha
Guild Leader

Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Taka! Taka! Taka! <3

I still say Takazilla is a FEMALE Lizzy! Wink

I will miss you in guild, but am always your friend.
See you soon <3

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

~* *~

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Roladoc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject:

I understand all too well your decision to officially leave and explore the upper end content. I enjoyed each and every time we went out together. Walkers will miss your energy and your confidence to explore and take on new tasks. I wish you well and good fortune. As for me I still have an active account but each day that goes by brings me to the conclusion I will be a permanent member of the Old Age Home. I have reached the top level available so far in EQ2 and well, some of your issues have cropped up in the new game also. Time will tell what will happen to us all, but for sure, time has taught me that you are a great guy and a good friend. Take care.

George/Roladoc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: