The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Fan Faire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Fan Faire

Hello Walkers, My name is Torizzt . I used to be in Walkers awhile back and was wondering if any Walkers are going to the fan faire in vegas in June ? If anyone is going this year or has gone in the past please tell me what to expect there and what all goes on \. Eamile and Torizzt are considering going and would like to get some info on it. Like what it roughly costs and what kind of events the show and have for us to see and do there.

Thanks Torizzt

Elyhim

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Hey man, how is everything going?

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: hello Elyhim

Im doing ok....my computer is broke for the 2nd time in basically 2 months.In the last 3 months I have only gotten to play about 2 weeks total but hopefully oneday soon my comp will be fixed again.Eamile and I been taking the time to watch TV and do things away from the game.I guess we are kind of lucky we arent addicted to EQ lol but we do miss playing.She doesnt like to play unless I can play and group with her.She is weird that way lol.

How is everyone in Walkers ? Any Walkers going to the Fan Faire in Vegas this year ?

Torizzt

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject:

I've been two years but I didnt make it to all of the events. IMHO, it was way overpriced (about $100/person) for what you get. What I DID enjoy was meeting other Walkers that came outside of the Faire. Also, the dinner where you sit at you own servers table to meet everybody is a blast. Except show up early. Atom and I made it a little late and some schmucks from another server had taken out spot at the table so we had to sit with strangers from another server.

I haven't heard of any Walkers going to Fan Faire this year.

My Magelo Profile

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject:

I was thinking about going, but I didn't see any other Walkers interested in it and meeting everyone would really be my main purpose in going Smile I wish that I went last year when so many others went! But now we gots the guild hall ... so that is kinda like the same thing right??? Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: