The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
switching Games

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Ieaadas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: switching Games

I don't know if my bro has notified you guys in the guild only section or not but we will both be swithcing to wow this christmas. Now that i know the server i will be sure to find you guys. I was wondering since wlakers is currently on three different games, is the guild name the same on each(walkers) or did it change for some odd reason. As many of you know i am a walker applicant i had some questions as to my application while i am switching. First i have met many people in Eq during the past couple of months and have become friends, Can these people still be included in the voting process, since i am switching. For my second question will i have to reapp for wow or will my application stay. Finally i would love to know who some of the peeps on wow are so i can group up when i do get the account. Just post a reply here or if you still play eq as well look me up. Thank you and i am looking forward to meeting all of you in wow. I am sry to have to elave behind all of those in eq though it will be hard, but we can still talk on the message board Smile . I shall see all of you around.

~ieaadas

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Hello, Ieaadas.

The guilds in EQ2 and WoW are seperate from the guild in EQ1. Each group has their own needs and own autonomy, although many of the people and all of the values remain the same. As a result, an app here doesn't apply or carry over to the other games.

In EQ2, the guild is known as the Walkers, and is on the Blackburrow server.

In WoW, there is no Walker guild per se, but Walkers are members of Razor's Edge, Resurgence and Sawed Off. Even though the first two guild names were EQ1 guilds, all of them include members of the Walkers who were never in the EQ1 versions of RE and RoK. We're all on the Silver Hand server.

And, of course, we've already seen the first few people trickling back from EQ2 and WoW to the EQ1 Walkers, so look for multiple versions of this same outfit Shevik started long ago for some time to come. Wink

Ieaadas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject:

thanks whiz, i was wondering if i make the decision to stay at wow and not go back to eq after i have "tested it" do i app on this site or are there others. In the chance that i do not switch and come back to eq, will my application for walkers be resumed at its current status or will it be terminated, and therefore i would have to reapp and start over the application process. Like you said the first few are trickeling back just wanted to know how my status in walkers would change. Ok thanks for your helpp be safe.
~ieaadas

Jenny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject:

That was a long time ago.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject:

I cannot answer definitively on what would happen to your EQ1 Walkers app -- maybe Sorgaine could weigh in here.

As for the other guilds, the EQ2 Walkers use a sub-section of this board. Best way to contact them, though, is in-game on the Blackburrow server.

The Walker guilds I know (Neff is in one that I don't know the URL of):

http://www.riverwylde.com/
http://www.resurgenceguild.com/news.php
http://www.sawed-off.org/

Note that not all WoW guilds are taking apps at this time.

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject:

I usually let the apps sit for a few months before I remove them. If you are going to be away longer than a few months but know you will be back to EQ1 you may wish to update us on your status. However, if you are unsure you will be back or are not coming back your app will be removed and you will need to start from fresh.

My Magelo Profile

Neffretiri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject:

We don't really have a board per se at this time for Azsocami. Will let you know when we do Smile

Lovelyeye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Wave Neffi I thought that was you in Redridge.

Marieann Soulrider Sorceress of Walkers

Lovelyeye Smith Lord Protector of Walkers

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. ~ Mark Twain~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: