The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
/guildremove Dantenx
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Garlok

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject:

It ain't over till the fat Jenny sings.

Jenny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject:

It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

fasterfind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Hmm

It is a bit discouraging that there's stil hotheadedness, though. Anyone that's read any of my other threads is aware of the contributions I've made without even being an applicant, just a board surfer. I've had a few people send me IMs or Tells and say, "Hey, you really helped me out" or "I enjoyed grouping with you tonight" "I read that one post on the boards, if you're interested, I can tell them that you're not all that bad and I'll put in my good word for you because I know you and I've seen your character."

I told them that I'd just lay low an that I wasn't too concerned with joining like I used to be.

In this thread that I started here such a long time ago, about membership and my many thoughts - I've seen the best of the walkers, and I've seen the worst as well. I've seen things to be VERY proud of, (the best of character) and I've seen a few responses that people should be ashamed of. (The fact that they were so few is also something to be proud of.)

I know I'll never be taken at face value though. I knew I'd kill my chances by stirring a little controversy. Things got personal, but I wasn't afraid of it. I don't candycoat things or kiss up to please other people, even if it keeps me from getting what I want. That is rare and rarely appereciated character. I'll also challenge old ways and question authority. People like me change things. It's possible that nobody said, "Wow, you're so right about just... everything!" - but I made people think.

I know I'll have a bad rep from now on, regardless of what my other posts were like. (Except with those few walkers that actually got to know me.)
So I will be deleting this board account and I'll probably start a new one with a different name. I think it will be interesting to see how people react so differently to me - and I know they will. Just take a look at the other posts made by Dantenx, meet another me you weren't aware of.

I'll see you all in the next incarnation and it will be all smiles. People that might frown won't even see it coming. So they'll smile and show their good side.. and that will be a good thing = )

The KEI is still free
-Dantenx

RL Computer Tech
The geek shall inherit the earth.

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Good luck.

My Magelo Profile

euotis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Invis? Is that you?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Steamyreturns

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject:

I can hardly wait for another never ending waste of time thread where the multiple posts go on for ever and ever never ever ending. In planes trains and automobiles when Steve Martin rips John Candy in the hotel room about how he can sit through the longest insurance seminars ever because he's spent time with him.....thats how I feel about your posts. granted, Steve Martin was mean in that scene, kinda like me, but jesus man STFU.

While I can appreciate a long winded diatribe as much as the next guy, try interjecting something interesting in your post, like a joke or witty banter or sarcasm.

Jenny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject:

I always wondered how he or she feel about your posts.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: