The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The warning is over, time to go. Everything must go

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Rufuss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: The warning is over, time to go. Everything must go

Saturday, 13 November 2004. I'm logging in and giving away everything thats on my account. Already gave away all the plat so i figure i just stop delaying and get the fucking thing over with.

Around 7pm CST i'll be on, basicly auctioning everything off in guild but its free don't worry. I consider some of the stuff good, not uber but it got the job done for me.

After tonight i won't be logging in anymore. The account is canceled just waiting to expire. My experience in EQ was great. My time in walkers was even better, even with the pass several months when i basically hated logging in. Ya'll still see me on boards, and i'm going to WoW. My impressions of open beta are great and i'll have my copy on the 23rd.
Hope to see ya'll on tonight.

And goodbye, but its not goodbye cuz i'll see most of ya'll on WoW and if not that see ya on the boards. So ya punks not getting rid of me that easily. I'm just throwing EQ in the fireplace and being done with it /smile. Be well punks.

Cukie Oreolord
She who knows, knows only that is needed to be known.

Lovelyeye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Cukie will miss you crazy little butt. But not really cause ill see you in wow. It has been great getting to know you. Your the funnest little thing. Everytime i hear the word punk I think of you. Well I know Blue will miss you too. Here is my email address so send me email from time to time. Hunnie@chartertn.net.

Hugs
Mufty better known to you as Lovelyeye

Marieann Soulrider Sorceress of Walkers

Lovelyeye Smith Lord Protector of Walkers

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. ~ Mark Twain~

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject:

Cukie,

Good having met you lol ... gonna miss your sailor's mouth and your regular use of the word PUNK hehe. GOOD LUCK IN WOW!!!! Have a great time Smile

Phinnie

Cirrobin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject:

We will see each other around Rufuss, err Cukie...whatever. I am playing EQ II these days and loving every second of it. so i wont see you in WoW, but no matter. I can steal your cookies here anytime.

Best of luck to you, it was great fun playing EQ with you in SCoL and Walkers while it lasted.

Gheran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject:

Welcome to the retired adventurers club hon, heheh. Always enjoyed seeing you on and taling to you. Enjoy WoW.

Hugs and lots of cookies Smile

My Homepage with magelo links

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: