The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
I'm Back and I am not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Soulfreer65

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: I'm Back and I am not.

Well, I finally got my computer up and running smoothly. Looks like my Hard drive was toast. What a fun experience dealing with Dell tech support, not!

The forced break was a good one and bad. At this time I have no interest in the high-end. I do not want to commit the time to progress quickly. I do not have the desire to play many hours a night many times a week. RL is calling me and it is more interesting. Right now, I have been palying a cpl hours at a time at varied times.

I like the casual play! Casual play and high-end do not seem to go well together. I may sign on as Soul rarely just to see some power. A 10 Mage has very little. HEHE

At this time, I do not think it fair to hold up Lovelyeye sponsoring me since I have no idea of when I can play and group with Walkers to meet the requirement. I like the people I have met in Walkers but I have no idea when I will want to play one of my higher toons. I leave the choice to the officers as to if they want to pull my app or let Lovelyeye sponsor someone else since it may take a long time, if at all, before I play my "higher" toons.

A few "idiotic" people make it painful to play "higher-end" Vazaelle. No matter where I go I always seem to run into the same people doing the same silly things even if I am on different toons. It got so bad that I started a baby mage on another server. I have been concentrating on seeing different places instead of quick levels. I enjoy it.

The new expansion, what I was waiting on, does not drive me to play high-end again (from what I have gathered from others feedback). I have not bought it since I may not be playing for much longer and do not want to sink money into something I may not play right now. If I get the bug to play high-end I will go and get the expansion then.

I will miss the good people of Vazaelle. Some of you helped me more that you will ever know. I Thank you all for that. This is a game. I play to have fun and remove myself from the day to day BS. Perhaps in time the few will move on and it will be fun to play high-end again. Until then, I am with you in spirit since I will be elsewhere in body.

Will
Aka Soulfreer et al.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject:

Will, Walkers is not about "high end", it's about being friends and just having fun. When you become a Walker there is no forcing of you to play several hours many nights a week, and there is no expectations when it comes to raids. Walkers is about friendship first, fun right there with that and raids as they happen. I think you would be a welcome addition to Walkers, and I know Lovelyeye still thinks so too. RL always comes first here, and that won't ever change, so heed those words and let Walkers know the next time you are on.

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject:

Soulfreer,

I hope that you find the enjoyment and relaxation that you are looking for. Like Bon said, Walkers is not all about being ubber, it is about having fun. We don't require raiding and we often play our alts Smile RL>GAME so I wish you the best as you pursue that. I hope to see you in game sometime! Send me a tell!

Phinneas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: