The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
You will hear/see the /shout OGAstyle !!! no more.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Xanaux Goldenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Jamesm,

I wish you well and hope that you will possibly return at some later date if RL permits. One of the best times I had in game was when you essentially cleared the way in Fear so that some toons (including Xanaux) could get some much needed drops (And we did it with only about 10 peeps -- all because of your expertise). Thanks for the fun.

Take care, man.

Jendrick Wenslayer
62nd Heirophant of Tunare

Klaa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Be safe and well, my friend

May your path be clear, your stars bright and the moon full for all of your journeys.

Klaa

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

warlax007

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject:

Laterz james Sad it was a blast the times I had grouping with you man you will be missed.

Warlax

Jorlana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject:

hugs Oga!

I kept hoping you'd decide that you just couldn't live without us and come back, but you gotta do what's right for you. You'll be missed, and try to keep in touch Smile

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Brakiss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject:

Good luck my friend. I cannot say you will be missed since you already are missed lol and I've been staring at your post for a few days now not knowing what to say, except thanks for being a good person Cool
OGASTYLE!!! /salute

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Gonna miss you a lot, James. I always enjoyed the times we had grouping together. I hope your future is bright, and hope you stay in touch. Be safe, friend.

Magestica

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject:

James,

Thank you for making my short time in Walkers a great one. Being on your raids was a great thing, learning and experiencing all the things I did.

When i look back on my time on EQ, and I think of the people I call the "old ones", meaning people who made this game what it is, I think of people like you. You set a standard with Walkers that no other guild holds a candle to.

You are loved, and you will be remembered always. Be safe and lead a great life, as I know you will. May your adventures in Real Life lead you to great things.

/salute

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Teeka Wyldwood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject:

What can I say that has not been already said? You have contributed so much to the guild and to the game. You and a few others who have left the game made EQ an exciting and fun game. I am sorry to see you go but I understand completely. I wish you the best in all that you do. Take care friend and stop by the MB to check in every now and then.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: