The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
What is your IQ Score and Intellectual Type
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Rocsalt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: What is your IQ Score and Intellectual Type

http://image73.eguard.com/tickleinc/27274-0/content27274-0.html

It just popped up onto my screen so I gave it a go... the description is pretty accurate for me.

my results...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, Rocsalt!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

No Peeking
65 Monk

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject:

Congratulations, Ken!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Daneloire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject:

Congratulations, Daneloire! You're almost as smart as a filthy mangina!
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Emmie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject:

For some reason my computer won't let me take the test. So I made up my own.

Congratulations, Emmie!
Your IQ score is 300

Hot damn! You're a genius.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject:

$$$

Daneloire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject:

You'd think that with a 300 IQ, you'd be able to outwit your computer when it attempts to deny the facilitation of your trivia needs.

-Dane

Jenny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Do you enjoy this as much as I do?

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

Emmie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject:

I am so smart that I don't need a quiz to prove my true intellect. See? /nod Bwahahaha.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Lillishiana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Congratulations, Lilli!
Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

carmelle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I scored a 122

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Your IQ score is 140

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

You are also a gnome and a badass wizard.

Jenny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Oh I get you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways .

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject:

And I didn't even have to marry you to get you to say that.

Herbert Dypp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject:

Your IQ score is 140

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Your IQ score is 136

----------------
So the question really is which ones does it think I got wrong and then why.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: