The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Application for membership.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Binter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Application for membership.

Greetings. I am Binter, and I'm seeking a place within your guild.

I've been playing for about a year and a half now. I enjoy every aspect of the game, be it tradeskills, "grinding" experience for AAs, quests, and raids.

I first became interested in Walkers through my long-time friendship with one of your members, Ilyrana. I decided to apply after meeting another of your members, Eeldar.

I've been looking for quite a while for a family-style guild, but a guild that does go forth and raid from time to time...but doesn't require it. Above all, I'm looking for a guild where I can have fun, advance even as I help others advance, and be with people I hope to call friend.

I have two characters...to call one a main and the other an alt isn't quite correct, since I generally play both equally, and greatly enjoy playing both of them. But my "main" would definitely be Binter. Binter is a level 65 Vah Shir Shaman. He has his epic, 137 AAs, and is very well geared for a bazaar-equipped character. The only flags of note for this character is that he has completed one PoJ trial for PoS/PoV access, has completed the alternate flag quest for Crypt of Decay, and has the back-door Tactics flag via the Plane of Storms quest.

My other character is Auli. Auli is a level 65 Dark Elf Enchanter. She too is reasonably geared for a bazaar-geared character, though not nearly as well so as Binter. She does not have her epic (nor do I intend to begin it in the near future), has 9 AAs, and has no flags other than having completed one PoJ trial for PoS/PoV access and has completed the hedge trial for access to PoN B.

I greatly enjoy playing both characters, so I have no problem with choosing one to function as a "main" for guild raids/activities. Whichever I choose will, of course, depend on what's most needed of me. But, since I do have two level 65s, I'm able to bring whichever character is most useful for the given situation. Each has its own unique strengths.

I hope to get to know all of you soon. If you have any questions, I'll certainly be visiting the message board, or you can always send Binter or Auli a tell in game. You have a fifty-fifty chance of getting me with the first try if I'm on. Wink

Roladoc

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject:

Nice to see your app. I am always looking for more to go kill some thing so give me a tell and game and we will go have fun.

eeldar

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject:

I spent quite a bit of time in BoT with Auli, grinding to exarch (which I finally got btw). I can vouch for Auli's abilities at playing a chanter, he was our puller, slower, and mezzer for upwards of 3 hours. Maybe ill get a chance to group with Binter soon also. Ill see you in game!

eeldar

I spent quite a bit of time in BoT with Auli, grinding to exarch (which I finally got btw). I can vouch for Auli's abilities at playing a chanter, he was our puller, slower, and mezzer for upwards of 3 hours. Maybe ill get a chance to group with Binter soon also. Ill see you in game!

Jenny

Oh you can, can you?

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

eeldar

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject:

heh sorry for the repeat there Sad

Jenny

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Funny, eh? There is no need to apologize. Your purpose is the repeat there.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

warlax007

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject:

You think your funny jenny?

Warlax

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: