The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Awesome Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Klaa

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: The Awesome Help

Guys I really want to give thanks and appreciation to Grondarson, Ladnia, Brelenie (despite brel's twisted freakish ways), an non-walker named Chances, Larn and a few others that I cannot even remember all the names to -- but you guys have been so instrumental in my ambition as of late.

Since the new expansions have come out, items have come out that are better than the Epic, but I have NEVER quit a mission before and usually the more I work on something -- the more dedicated and pushing I am at it. I drive forward. I guess that is the real-life warrior virtue in me.

Last night Ladnia, Brelenie and Grondarson, as well as Chances, assisted me in the final two steps of my Epic. UNfortunately it didnt turn out well, BUT . . . we learned strategy to nail it again tonight, and if anyone cares to join I welcome you with appreciation and honour.

First was a small hit on the tainted Seahorse in Kedge. Was just ladnia and I. Worked great till we did get the corupted to pop. But even for a 52 Corrupted being fought by a high level Druid and Cleric, that sucker just kept at us with cheals out the yin yang. We had to evac twice and finally Takazilla, bless her heart, tried to respond to assist us with the kill. However Corrupted depopped before we could regroup.

Ladnia had to go elsewhere so i decided to gate back to TD where i was bound and Dolgin was up (the trigger for Faydedar). Lots of folks in bed, so i sat there and was chatting with friends until along comes Grondarson, who has as much if not more ambition than I do. Without a second thought he and Chances came to the scene, as well as 3 other 40-50ish level friends of mine not in the Walkers, and we all made the attempt on Faydedar. Was a wipe, but we are all persistant and are trying again tonight when Dolgin pops again.

After fayd, Chances had to leave, but Gron decided to assist me on the seahorse. He faithfully helped me until I was sitting here falling asleep at the keyboard as the sun was coming up over the horizon. I was about to call it a night when he said "lets hit Estrella" (since she was on my track) LOL. That woke me up. We succored to med up and plan the hit when brelenie came along and joined us.

I forget what the item's name was, but Larn was after a book for a long time, so we hit Estrella to get that book for him and to just say we did it. Not only did we take her out with ease, but we went and hit Bubble's den, boil's lair, -- erm -- I forget the other named mobs, but we basically plastered the entire zone without a single death. Then the three of us went up and whacked Phinny just to do it.

That was a HECK of a night last night, guys, and that was by far the best adventurous night I have had since I started playing EQ. I have been on large raids, and other crazy ventures, but it is the small ambitions with a few souls who like to stick together that enhance the excitement.

I look forward to tonight. I'll be on at 10PM CST and will be ready to whack those two epic mobs. May we avenge the three deaths i took and the deaths that the rest of my group took from Faydedar last night.

If this all goes well tonight I'll have Epic by sunrise. Eheheh. Like I said -- I get driven and now my ambition boils. And none of it would have been possible without teamwork, friendship, good communication and good leadership skills on the part of those who have helped me so much the last month.

With Honour and Virtue,
Klaa Dravin

>>>>>edit<<<<< to correct silly spelling errors.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject:

Congrats on Fay last night Klaa.

Gheran

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject:

aye, congratz Klaa, your almost there

My Homepage with magelo links

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Klaa

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Most genorously welcome!

MANY MANY thanks, my friends. All I have left now is the corrupted seahorse in Kedge keep, which I will need the company or one or two folks for. I was going to do that last night, but then EQ decided to patch (I wonder what they broke this time . . .?) so tonight I hope to have that Epic Smile

Here's to ambition and drive . . . .

**raises his goblet with honour and thanks to his comrades and friends**

Klaa

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Klaa

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: NAILED IT!!!!!!

Well tonight Aaarrh, Macslayer and ladnia came with me for Kedge keep and just as Aaarrh went LD (poor chap -- ISP problems tonight) we popped the corrupted. If it were not for Ladnia's fun spirit and healing, Macslayer's brothership and Aaarrh's blooslust for killing everything that moved in the area (forget just the seahorses -- the guy killed everything) this would not have happened.

Klaa now has his Epic and is all quested out for a while. A couple of friends suggested I do that prayer shawl thing . . . heheh. Not for a while. Time to take a break and relax for a while. I'll be mainly just chasing Walkers around and helping them with whatever they need help on.

Botht the SCoL and Walkers were such a superb help in this, and were the main driving forces for this quest of mine. It got personal, and that drove me even further. All, Hail to both these wonderful families.

As usual, I will be on sometime between 10 and 11PM every night. If you guys need me, I willbe seeking many a group to get to know as many Walkers as possible.

With Honour and Vigilance Undying,
Klaa Dravin

Jenny

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject:

How long? Why do you have to do it?

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject:

VERY NICE, Klaa. Congrats on your epic sir, well deserved.

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Cut off your index finger --- that will save you from the prayer shawl Very Happy

Steamyreturns

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Congrats Klaa Very Happy

brelenie1

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Grats Klaa !

Ladnia

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Congratulations Klaa!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Congrats on your epic Klaa!!!! Very Happy

Klaa

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Many thanks.

AHAHAHAAAA!

Oh man. RIGHT after I got settled down from that I went to log into EQ and got the notice for the next expansion coming out. . . . . .Epic version 2.0??? ROFL.

Heheh. Doesnt matter. I am so content and happy having completed this one quest. All i wanna do now is raid with you guys. Send me tells in game if you need me. I never hestitate to come help if I possibly can. Smile

Klaa

carmelle

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject:

Gratz on your epic Klaa Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: