The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
ap

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

oleblueeyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: ap

hi my character's name is oleblueeyes im a 56 cleric and interested in apping to your guild.. i dont see a formal aplication so if anyone could tell me under witch link i could find it that would be thnx. Twisted Evil

Roladoc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Your are in the right place. We take a more personal approach. Provide us a little more information on your EQ histroy and play time and interests and such. From there is find Walkers (that should not be hard). Group with us and lets get to know one another. Your app will progerss as more and more Walkers get to know you and you spend time with us. Good luck, I look forward to gettting to know you.

Last edited by Roladoc on Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Venrick-Bladeangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Yep Roladoc, pretty much cover'd it all mate.

At the top of this section you can read the so you would like to be a walker thread also. If you have any questions in game feel free to send me a shout or tell.

Good hunt'n to ya.

Proud To Be A Walker
Guilty Pleasures/Venrick Bladeangel

oleblueeyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: me again

Hi. wel as all guilds you would be interested in my eq history.. i started on beta phase 2 and left eq shortly after the release of kunark i was on vallon zek at that time. I came back pre luclin and was on the inny server. when i got stationed back in the states i met someone in my duty station that played eq so i again switched to drinal.. once he quite EQ i switched to vazaelle because another friend of mine was on this server at that time.. I have a 65 druid 65 monk 60 warrior < monk and druid are on drinal server > < war is on inny > i have a 65 bard < soundee was my friends bard but he quite playing so i use from time to time > 56 cleric and i have been working on a SK < 24 > ive raided with agony guild and once was in vantage but left both because of the reputation that both guilds where earning as they advanced in the game.. i more or less play for fun and i dont like to take things serious.. looking for a place that raids but doesn't jump down your throat for not showing up to one and just a bunch of fun peeps to hang around. My RL girl friend plays eq also she has a beast lord level 56 LILora a 54 wizard sinile and a 53 enchanter elinis.. and she will be more then happy to come and join walkers with me.. she just doesnt get into eq as much as i do to put in apps and such.. well hope to hear more from you guys soon and thanks for the replies..

oleblueeyes
< yes i named him after frank sinatra..>

oleblueeyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: o yeah

about play times im tasked out to do a job 24 hours on 48 hours off so basically i can play as much as i want.. Twisted Evil

Arkain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: cleric

I grouped with this guy today in PoS. He seemed to know the cleric role well and has a great personality Smile Just thought i would shoot a post out on his app Smile

oleblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject:

hehe thanks arkian.. you where an awesome puller sadly shortly after you left the group went kaput =/ anyhow ive been talking to many of the walkers that i have come around and you have all seemed to be very nice and helpful even though steamy hasnt grouped with me yet >.<.. anyway still looking foward to finding more groups with you peeps. and hopefully ill be in the apps channle soon.. woot

blue

LaRue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject:

I grouped with him playing his SK in HHK today. Very nice fella.

Military too! /Salute to you kind sir.

oleblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject:

hehe thank you larue.. i just got done grouping with laylla and brel thank you both so much for helping me and my friend.. we got my friend a full set of elysian gear in one night, and this was the first night i met both of them. mikolas and myself couldnt be more thankful.. i have grouped so far with 5 peeps from walkers and ive enjoyed the company of all i hope it continues that way.. blue..

oleblueeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU LARUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wanted to thank larue for helping me level my sk a bit today.. he had to log a little earlier then planned but he was a great help!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: