The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
43 Necromancer Application: Nosirrah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Nosirrah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: 43 Necromancer Application: Nosirrah

My name is Nosirrah, and I am an Everquest Addict. My addiction started some three or more years ago. I lose track because it has been so long.

It all started as a simple curiosity. I wanted to see what an Online Role Playing Game was like, so I went down to the local game store in the mall, and I looked at what was available. For some unknown reason I ended up buying Everquest, and well... the rest is history.

Many characters have passed before my eyes, and many friends have come and gone. The only constants I have noticed over the years are my love for this game and the these people walking around with the guild tag Walkers below their names.

I figured since I will likely never break this addiction of mine, I should atleast app with a guild that will be around long enough to see me retire some 50 or so years from now Laughing

A little about the tune I dedicate my time to these days:
Nosirrah Todfuhren
Gnome Necromancer of the 39th season

You can typically find me wandering the countryside of Norrath any given day wondering where all the people have gone to. My favorite lands such as Crystal Caverns, Kaesora, and Solusek's Eye have all become so lonely and deserted as of late. And, everytime I turn around I hear something about these Lost Dungeons of Norrath, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what they are talking about cause I still know how to get to Droga, Crystal Caverns, Solusek's Eye, Kaesora, and the likes. They aren't lost... the people just don't visit them anymore.

At any rate, I am interested in starting the application process. I have read through the charter, and I find it most agreeable. I do realize it will take a very long time to get in to your guild IF that day ever comes. Either way, I will still be here a year from now even if you don't decide to accept me hahaha...

Good day all,
Nossirah.

Last edited by Nosirrah on Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject:

I'd love to meet you, sometime Noss. Smile

My Magelo Profile

euotis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject:

Hi Nossirah.

Looks for us in game for groups and send tells.

What other characters do you have? I only ask wondering if you've been playing for 3 years, surely you have one over 39. If not, what kind of addict are you? =)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Glad you are interested in Walkers Nossirah, look forward to meeting you.

Nosirrah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject:

euotis wrote:
Hi Nossirah.

Looks for us in game for groups and send tells.

What other characters do you have? I only ask wondering if you've been playing for 3 years, surely you have one over 39. If not, what kind of addict are you? =)

Ah yes I do have higher level characters then 39, but much like real life, when a character has reached the end of his life, he passes on. Nosirrah is the decendant of a long line of magic wielding ancestors, and some day he will join his ancestors in the afterlife.

Nosirrah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject:

I played in a group with an awesome dark elf female cleric in Overthere the other day who was in Walkers. You said that your main is a wizard in Walkers.

I had a great time grouping with you in OT, but only one problem. I forgot to add you to my friends list, and I have forgotten the name of your cleric and wizard. Crying or Very sad

tenri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject:

Ran into Nosirrah tonight in the hole very nice person Very Happy i was killing some time and sucking up some of that 25% xp bonus Laughing

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Nosirrah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject:

tenri wrote:
Ran into Nosirrah tonight in the hole very nice person Very Happy i was killing some time and sucking up some of that 25% xp bonus Laughing

Thanks Tenri. I will have to remember to get you that plat I promised Razz

tenri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Nosirrah wrote:
I will have to remember to get you that plat I promised Razz

Shhhh dont tell every one how i make my plat Very Happy
My old name was Tenri DeathPimp but a GM nixted it. I gues old habits die hard LMAO

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

brelenie1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject:

That cleric was me, and I had a great time as well Very Happy

send me a tell anytime

Brelenie 65 wiz

Klaria 30 cleric

and many many more Shocked

Nosirrah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject:

brelenie1 wrote:
That cleric was me, and I had a great time as well Very Happy

send me a tell anytime

Brelenie 65 wiz

Klaria 30 cleric

and many many more Shocked

Woot found you... /hugs

Nosirrah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject:

Just checking back in to let everybody know I am still alive and still very interested in applying with Walkers.

I know it takes a very long time to get in to Walkers, and I am committed to waiting it out. I am just posting to let everybody know I am still here. Oh hell... the trueth is I am bumping my post up to the top Razz

Also, I am still looking for a Walkers member to sponsor me. If you are even slightly interested in knowing who I am, send me a tell in game, and I will spend my ever waking minute with you online until you are comfortable enough with me to be my sponsor. Wink

Nosirrah Todfurhen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: