The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hello out there...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Talhia Frozensoul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Hello out there...

Hello, Walkers! Yes, I live. Dunno if anyone remembers me, I know I've been hidden for a while. Right now I'm visiting my family in NV.
Looks like Trav gave Heel away. I'm not totally sure why he did it, but if that's what he really wants to do then so be it. I'm still not ready to be rid of my Tal. I've actually been wanting to log on, but that's probably not gonna happen til I get back home. I guess I just wanted to say hello. Yea, so hello. Hope you are all doing well. Also, hope you all have safe and happy holidays. Looking forward to seeing you all again. Mmmmm... EQ. /Sigh. Soon... Soon. Wink

Annir Vazaelle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject:

Hope you are enjoying RL during your time off Tal )

Kanwer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Hiya Talhia! We miss you guys. Enjoy your holidays with your family and hope to see you soon.
*huggles*

Kanwer Howlingwolf-Storm Warden-Retired

Sensei Boytoi-Retired

Mystyx Dreamz-51st Season Shadow Knight-Retired

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Suddaan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Hi Talhia, looking forward to seeing you return. And Travis for that matter. I have his account and your more than welcome to it or Travis if he decides he wants it back. I figure I'm just kinda holding it anyways and hoping he returns to the game when he gets home.

See you soon,
Suddaan

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject:

Holy crap Tal, I've been wondering where you have been. I thought maybe you quit EQ and just didn't tell us. Miss you lots and hope to see you soon. But enjoy the visit with the family, they probably love having you there. HUG See you soon.

Neffretiri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Hey kiddo we miss you too!! Tell Soldierboy we miss him terribly and he better get his tush back home to you soon (I hear January maybe??). Let us know how you're doing and if you can sneak down to Phx while you're with your family. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Talhia Frozensoul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject:

Hello hello. Nice to hear from friends YAY! How goes it? All is well as it can be here. Getting ready to go home in a few days. Looking forward to it but also getting bummed. It's been so nice having friends again! I wish I could pack them up and bring them with me. But it prolly wouldn't be as fun since Reno is a lot more exciting than Fayetteville! I do miss my house tho! I'm still hoping that I'll get to see Travis soon, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon. It's sooner than it used to be tho, so I guess I won't whine too much. I don't worry so much about when they make it home as long as they make it home safely when ever it is they do. Still, the sooner the better, of course! Wow, I was thinking the other day, Jan. will be one year and a half that we've been married and we've spent about three months of that thogether. It's OK, I wouldn't trade him for anything. Oh, boy, look at me blabbering on. Anywho... I hope you are all doing well and have a sooper dooper wonderfully spiffy New Year. Wink HUGS and bestest wishes for all of you. See you soon, hopefully! Hmmm, wonder if I remember how to play EQ... Rolling Eyes

Talvarien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:21 am    Post subject:

Not much to remember for playing EQ anymore. They've made the game so simple now they should just rename it AutoPilot.

Bah! I still love it though. Probably be the last person standing in Norrath at the end Smile See you soon.

talv

PH@T L3WTS

Zazzul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: HEYA TALHIA!

Heya Talhia,
Been awhile, I am glad your doing ok, and being so strong with Trav fighting for our freedom. Hope to see you in game, and if my app goes well, with a Walkers Guild tag over my head. (((Hugs))) and Happy Holidays!!! Cool

Zazzul Hammerfists / Daggun Wildfire Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: