The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Looking for Mask of Tinkering

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Grymtongue Vazaelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Looking for Mask of Tinkering

Walkers,

I am very sorry to muddle your boards with such a request but I could not find a marketplace forum or similar. If such a post is not allowed then please delete.

I would be willing to look at a combination 300,000 plat purchase with also a trade of Flayed Barbarian Mask (Illusion Barbarian) or some variety thereof for a Mask of Tinkering. If that price is not attractive or you would like something else for the item please contact me and tell me what you would like.

Thank you for your time.

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Quit posting and get back to farming that Very Happy

Hope you get it one way or another. Need more gnomes.

Grymtongue Vazaelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Mask

Heya Zig Cool

The mask I am wishing to purchase is a droppable illusion item that was once a drop from the Warders in Sleeper's Tomb. However. since the Sleeper was released the Mask of Tinkering (Gnome Illusion) no longer drops. The drop has been replaced in the new Kerafrym's Lair by a Dwarf Illusion Mask if I am not mistaken.

The other mask I am working on is the Dessicated Halfling Mask which is an ultra rare drop from Overseer Dal'guur in Chardok. If you ever want to test your karma with the universe, do this camp Evil or Very Mad I must have really pissed someone off in a former life.

I am basically just looking for a right-click shrink item as Vah Shir are a bit bulky in some areas and Pz gets annoyed with me always asking for shrinks. I have a minimizing device but I always seem to be out of charges Confused Plus I think it would be cool to have the illusions.

Thanks for the support sir!

Grundy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Hey, Grym! I will let you know if I ever see one up for sale or if I hear of anybody that has one so you can at least make them an offer.

Grundy

stoneclaww

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject:

You still ugly Grym, no matter what Illusion you use bro. Suck it up and deal with the fact that Mother Nature just wasn't kind to you and move on.

Twisted Evil

Quote:
never come to a battle of wits with no ammunition

soto01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject:

Alas, I mourn for your bajillion hours spent on that damn halfling mask with no drop still. Give Grymtongue his mask already you ratbastard Sarnaks! On the other hand, think of all the free time you will have if it ever finally drops for you!

Good luck in the search for your gnome face sir. I'll keep my eyes open too, although we all know erudites are as fooking blind as they come Rolling Eyes

Tibb

Thallas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Well hmm I thought there was only 1 mask of tinkering per server, in which case Kaosmos has it. Also realize that even though it is illusion gnome, it is a pretty damn big gnome, it does not shrink you to gnome size. But I will take the barb mask off your hands cheap np PST Smile

Katarin Andolini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject:

I love you Grymtongue, but not that much. Mr. Green gnome4life!

wtb d0rf mask!

tenri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject:

OMG is this the legendary bard that Stoneclaww and Roladoc talk about Shocked

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: