The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Note to say hi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

TINY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: Note to say hi

Hello Walkers. LOL, as usual-- I created an account and typed an long arse hello about myself, however it got lost in here somewhere. But that shows a little about me. My main was once TINYTOES GENTLEHEART the kind heart old orgre. I was in UP and now I hear lots of my friends have left to come here or quit eq all together. Sadly few months ago my son got me started on server called Sullon Zek--I do have to admit that I truely hated that server do too I did not have the quick reflexes that my son required of me. THUS!!! I did learn one thing. I learned how to run and scream while you trying to get away from the pker. Like an chicken with no head on. So in turn i deleted all the characters on Sullen and came to a more slow pace server. I logged on eq today and spoke with an old friend of mine--Durinda:----Durinda and I had an nice chat about the past. I would like to say hi to all those that remember me as Tinytoes and for those who dont--hehe you will. I am now playing an shammy and yes he is an orgre----AND yes his name starts with Tiny. My son has an lvl 36 SK orgre and his name is Landolar--and eventually we will be looking for an guild to join. I have read your charter and also must say that this site is much better than using the ezboard thing. I do have one question though--Other than requirements of the charter--is there an level requirement to join guild?

Again I am back playing EQ at an slower pace and also HI to those who still remember Tinytoes Gentleheart.

sadel2123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:47 am    Post subject: tiny

who would forget tinytoes if they ever knew him..he was a kind giant that would always put others and the guild first..always wanting to help others and improve the guild he was in..dont think he ever met a stranger..good to hear from u tiny and hope u and ur son are doing well..just wanted to say hello

sadel

Durinda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject:

/Hugs Tiny , send me a tell anytime, I put Tinys in my friends list.)
HEY Sadel what are you doing uo so early?

Sanebla Eaglestriker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject:

I remember you too Tiny. You're a good fella and I'm glad to see you back Smile

Wrahn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject:

I remember an Ogre helping a young bard gather owlbear feathers for his newbie quest. I remember the same ogre helping an older (but still young) bard at the Rygorr fort and telling him about this great guild he was in. I remember Tinytoes.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject:

Hi Tiny, good to hear from you. I talked to Landolar last night a bit and actually to you a short time too, but I don't think you knew it was me, I was on my SK. Send Bonlainy or Xecutioner a tell, been a long time.

Miuu Miuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject:

Yuppers. I remember seing Tinytoes and always thought that was a nice name and an even nicer ogre.

Steamyreturns

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Tiny

Hmmmm, Tinytoes...... it sounds familiar.... whats up big guy! I talked to Aslyn the other night and was great to hear that you are back on Vaz! Hope to see you soon old friend.

Steamy

TINY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject:

OMG--SADEL--is that really my old Guild Leader?? Or does someone else buy him off Ebay? If this is the real Sadel--THAN BY GOD welcome back too sir:) Smile Sadel was an man of good character also---alway putting himself before others also. HEHE-- Just curious Sadel-- YOu always worked on getting other folks there epics and never got yours when I was there with you--Now I must ask, DID YOU GET YOUR CLERIC EPIC??

And Steamy--- MY ORGREdwarf brother--sigh!!! yes folks Steamy is my half brother--See my Orgre mother was almost dieing of starvation and stumbled across an sleeping dwarf(Steamy's Papa)--The dwarf was held down while my poor mama was drooling from starvation--but the little shrimp begged for his life and instead offered his horse for mama to chomp on --yup yup-- and the Papa dwarf offered Mama Orgre barrels of dwarf ale. Well mama drank too much and for some reason mama saw the little dwarf to be as big as her and she fell in love with the little bugger. Well as you see Steamy was the UGLY Duckling in our family, thus I still love the little shrimp--CHOMP--and many times saved my big arse from getting chomped on. Smile Hello Steamy:)

Durinda--I do remember her quite well--the Druid who ported me when I was in need--Tiny always trying to save his energy from running all ovver the place. Thank you Durinda for being there for me and my son on ports. LOL Tiny was always running out of food and always begging for food and water due to I was KOS in most places. But god can you see an orgre running all over the place loosing weight. LOL now I see I can now use the book to get to most places. BUt still many thanks Durinda.

More to comment on other replies--back to work at moment

LaRue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Tiny! Good to see you again ole friend.

Shoot me a /tell in game and we'll shoot a froglok or 2.

Steamyreturns

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject:

yes that is Sadel 1.0, the most generous and selfless person I think I've ever met, game or not..... yes he acquired his epic long ago..... now he needs to acquire a new puter!

Wamz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Wow, Long time no hear from Tiny, Lilwam here, If you remember me Smile.

Glad to see you back Smile hope to see you in game, Smile.
Shaman you say, I just started a Warrior Orge, Mybe we can hook up.

Well good to hear from ya, see ya in game.

Sadel needs to get his ass back in the game to Smile

Michael
a.k.a
Wamz
Zyro
Wamie
Lilwam

verdadprimo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject:

Wow, I remember tinytoes from so long ago. How odd Very Happy

Verdad

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Met tinytoes long time ago when he was in butcherblock working on killing pirates. Not exactly sure why he was after the dwarf faction but he had to have made an impression because I still remember that name.
Caylik (Cleric)
Jonan Dabarbarian (Shaman)

<Walkers>
Vazaelle

sadel2123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: tiny

Yup like steamy said its the real me..Cool..thank u for the kind words friends and yes the guild got me my epic ... what a great bunch of peeps they are.i dont own sadel any more and i am not playing as of this time..a real friend has that account now and a few of them play him...anyway great to hear from u friend and glad ur well..yes durinda we had a slow morning and i thought i would check your all board to see what was hope..good talking to u hun...

sadel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: