The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Blackcastle Application for Membership

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

BlackCastle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Blackcastle Application for Membership

First I wanted to say I had a great time raiding PoN last week, it was my first raid for 2003. I was very impressed by Walkers skills last night and want to thank you for having me along. Congrats to Shulzan for winning the shoulder armor roll and I "won" an ethereal parchament which I donated to your guild bank.

A little bit about Blackcastle - Blackcastles birth date is July 31st of 2003, he is a 54 Iksar Necromancer who has spent most of his career in solo or duo situations 90 % and has some experience in LDON and PoJ groups. Blackcastle does not have a tradeskill at the moment but does use his research skills to help friends with spells. Blackcastle enjoys hunting down the Ancient Cyclops in South Ro and helping friends obtain jboots. He also tries to keep an eye out in the bazaar for comrades in need of spells and equipment, bascially helps out whenever he can.

A little bit about me -

Contrary to Blackcastles solo/duo career I do enjoy grouping. I had created a 58th level druid in 2002 and stopped played for personal reasons, so I am familiar with the grouping enviroment from that standpoint. I would say I do not have experience in the "high-end" game and would like a guild to "grow" with. From what I know about the individuals in Walkers, the guild seems very knowledgeable and willing to help and I like that. I would like to be part of individuals wanting to help each other succeed in whatver it may be.

Typically I play after work, as I do have a 8-5, 9-5, 10-6, ok, whenever I get in the door, work 8 hours, then walk out the door, heh. I am almost always playing on the weekends as well.

If you have any questions for me feel free to post them and I will do my best to answer. Also, I would enjoy grouping with more Walkers in the coming days/weeks to get to know more people, if you see me, please send me a tell, I will be trying to send tells to Walkers as well!

Thanks for your consideration.
Blackcastle

P.S. This is the third computer I have tried to post this app on, it better work!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: