The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
65 Necro looking for a new family and home

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Ratbart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: 65 Necro looking for a new family and home

For the past year and a half I have made my home with Epic Shadows. As most of you know ES disbanded the first week of this month. Since that happened I have been on a quest to find a new home. I have investigated many guilds during the past several weeks and I feel that Walkers will be the best match for me and that I will be a good match for Walkers. My play time tends be a lot later than many guilds play and raid but Walkers seems to be in full swing while I am online. This is a big factor for me. I can do little to help a guild or be helped by a guild if that guild goes to sleep about the time I get online. There would be little point to being in a guild when the / GUILD list just shows people in the bazaar.

I have been playing EQ from when the game first released. I first started a ranger on the Cazic Thule server after a friend talked me into trying the game. (He also told me to put points into CHA so I could sell stuff for more. /sigh) I played my ranger for a while and then started a necro. After a few days with my necro I totally forgot about my ranger. My necro went from level 1 to 50 while my ranger gained one level.

About a year and a half ago I decided to make a fresh start on Vazelle after I watch three guilds that I was in over the course of four months disband. I started working with someone IRL that had a guild on Vazelle (Ludarian) and he talked me into coming over.

My main character is 65 Necromancer named Ratbart. He has 24 AAs and is currently working on getting the rest of his level 63 to 65 spells. I also have a small collection of alts including a 56 cleric and a 52 rogue on a second account. I play most nights from around 7:00pm to midnight PST.

I look forward to getting to know more of you in the next little while. There are some of you that I already know and even consider to be friends. Thank you for considering my application.

Ratbart 66 Necro (Retired)
Yarclic 57 Cleric (Retired)
Yalton 52 Rogue (Retired)

Wolvyrine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject:

Whoo hoo RB! Look forward ta seein ya tag along!

[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wolvyrine/wolvysig.bmp[/img]

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject:

Hi Ratbart, thanks for your interest in Walkers. Thanks much for the help in the Ring War last night, it was a great success and we have one happy dorf with his pretty, shiny new ring. Look forward to seeing you more on raids and in groups so you can get to know lots of us.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: