The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Question for you Walkers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Question for you Walkers

hi y'all,

I understand you have a channel for people interested in grouping with you. Could you possibly send me a /tell or give me a name where I could get that information? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't post it here in this public forum. I've met a few of you in my adventures around Norrath, and I've spoken to Whizbang in email (so I'm sure he knows where I'm coming from here Smile but would like to raid or group with you also.

In case you need this, Raiyn (ranger) is 61 with 10 AA's, RS3, IS5 and ND1. I also have a 47 shaman if anyone needs one in an alt group.

Sorry if this message is a bit scrambled, I've only started on my first cup of coffee. Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: ok

Well I was lucky enough to catch Riverdane online today so I spoke to him about my question above.
He explained that I should start my app process now and that would allow me access to your group/raid channel if I'm sponsered by someone within the guild.

So here goes:

Hi my name is Raiyn Ominouscloud and I'm an EQ addict, oops wrong forum!
I'm a 61 ranger with 3 + years of EQ experience. I was with Lucid Chimera for more then a year and before that i was on a different server.
I don't play as much as I used to, but I still manage to get in anywhere from 3-6 hours a day.
I have pretty decent equipment for my level and am not looking for a guild to upgrade it. I'm not that type of player. I play for fun and friendships, not for phat lewtz.
I'm an outspoken person and a very loyal person. I believe in having alot of fun within the guild and guild chat, but not at another persons expense or feelings.
The reputation that Walkers maintain is exactly the type I enjoy and I feel that I would be a good fit.

I haven't actually grouped with any of you, but some of you know me from Droga, (you were there when I dinged 60, yea!) and I've tried to help out a few other Walkers from time to time.
On my account I also have many alts, one is a 56 epic cleric, and the only other one worth mentioning is my 47 Shaman, Sancha.

Please let me know if I've forgotten any other pertinent information here, and I look forward to grouping and raiding with you all .

Oh i'm on CST time!

soto01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Good to see ya. I hope to get to group with ya soon. Don't hesitate to send a tell.

Tibberon

stoneclaww

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject:

Good to see ya. Its been a long time ranja. See you in game.

Quote:
never come to a battle of wits with no ammunition

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject:

Hi Raiyn and thanks for your interest in Walkers. River told you exactly right, get to know us by grouping and trying to get in on raids with us, the more Walkers you know the better because thats how we embrace new members, by getting to know them. Hope to see you in game soon for some group fun.

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject:

BonlainyT wrote:
get to know us by grouping

As opposed to Murdakin and Pzorpa, who misread this as "groping" when they applied.

I have such deep psychological scars. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Groping fun WOOT!! I'm a good groper.

Fiht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Grope me and Die.

Fihty.....Thats Miss Fiht to you !!!

Elyhim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject:

btw Walkers has no level limit nor AA requirements.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: an update and a thank you

I would like to thank you guys for allowing me access to your apps channel and for the group I enjoyed with some of you the other night in LDoN.
At this time I'm going through a little controversy with some ex-members of Lucid Chimera, which came as a complete surprise to me.
And its gotten a bit ugly. Since I know what great people you all are and how important your reputation is to you all, I will be removing my application with you so that I don't put you in the position of having to reject my application or listen to any drama about me.
Please feel free to send me a /tell anytime if you need a rez or any help of any kind.
I sincerely apologize if any of this has reached your ears already.

Thallas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject:

Teek and I had a great time grouping with you the other night Smile
I haven't heard anything, but I have /drama filter on :p

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject:

I wish I did Thallas, I swear sometimes I don't know how I get dragged down to these levels.
I guess theres always someone out there that will have a conflict with your personality in some way, but I'm still not sure why I let this get to me.
Thanks Thallas, I had a good time with you guys too.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject:

Don't give up Raiyn, talk to Whiz or me or Sorg or Shiloch or Lorie about whats going on. We are pretty understanding and don't let morons ruin what we think of other people. If you truly want to be a Walker keep having fun with us and get to know us, and we can get to know you better as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: WOW

You know what you guys, I really had alot of respect for you before because of your great attitudes and such, but this has just made me respect you that much more.
I VERY MUCH appreciate your support in this, and I will certainly send one of you a tell.
Since I've been on Vazaelle I've wanted to be a Walker, when I first got to this server I didn't join you all because your entry process seemed tough for someone that didn't know anyone if you know what I mean.
Thanks for making me feel better Smile

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Our entry requirements ARE tough. Wink

Send me a tell. This is one of the things I'm pretty good at handling. Won't be on tonight (Thursday's are Pedi Date Night), but will be on Friday and this weekend.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: