The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Would like to Join Walkers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

bilisweetrose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Would like to Join Walkers

Hello all

My name is Bili Sweetrose, a 57 level druid. I would like to submit my application for your consideration. From the Walkers I have talked to and grouped with this seems like the guild for me. A nice balance of friendly play and powerful adventures.

I enjoy the game for a vareity of reasons. As well as adventures and quests, I enjoy the tradeskills. Bili is a GM Baker at skill of 250. She also enjoys Brewing (167), Fletching (168) Smithing (158), Tailoring (159), Pottery 176. I hope to move ahead with some of those skills in the planes.

My hopes for the future are to expand my experiences and skills in the planes, and build on my trade skills. I believe Walkers would allow me to do this in a family friendly circle of friends.

I also have some alts. Shannonmore Ironrose is a 41 Pally and my fun project now is a 33 roque named Toolina Blackrose. Love the fun skills of Toolina.

Well thanks for your consideration!!

Bili

Sanebla Eaglestriker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject:

hehe, look Whiz...250 Baking Smile

bilisweetrose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject:

oh two other quick things. My former guild is JinXed, wonderful group of folks. And you can find me more than likely killing gnolls in Jagged in search of 58 and my complete heal, or playing with Toolina in Overthere.

Thanks
Bili

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject:

Hi Bili, nice to meet you. Look forward to seeing you in game and having you on some raids and in groups so people get to know you. Jinxed is a fine guild and has great people for sure.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: