The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Greetings!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Jorlana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Greetings!

I was told by my druid slave... I mean Daneloire... that I should post an introductory note here so that you all get a chance to know me, as my application has been submitted to Walkers. I have been playing on EQ about 3 months, before that I had played on MUDs for about 8 years or so.

My main character is Jorlana, a Barbarian Beastlady, from the frozen land of Halas. To date, she has attained her 41st level. She spends most of her time killing the vile creatures of the Dreadlands, although the pirates of Dulak's Harbor will probably replace them as her new favored foe.

The other character that I have played is Kardia the Vah Shir Rogue, who is level 23. She was the first character I made but I didn't like playing a rogue too much, so I started Jorlana. Someday I will probably go back to leveling her, but for now I don't play her (except for hard CRs, she's good at that!). I like playing the Beastlord better because it feels like I'm more involved in helping the groups that I'm in.

I wish to join Walkers (aside from the fact that Daneloire is a member, he's my RL boyfriend) because I have heard that it's more of a community guild, rather than focusing on getting the best equipment and going on huge raids. Like everyone else I would love to have the best equipment, of course, but I find the atmosphere of the group I'm involved with is much more important to me.

If you have any questions please let me know either on the game (I play mostly in the evenings EST and on Weekends) or on here.

Jorlana Wolfpaw

Oh, as a side note, Daneloire and I will be on vacation and not able to log on from July 30th through August 5th, so don't be discouraged if you're trying to find me then and I'm not around.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Hi Jorlana, and thanks for your interest in Walkers. I look forward to getting to know you and can play MY rogue and group with you and Dane, my rogue is 45 now and I would like to play him more. I will look for you two and maybe we can set up something.

My rogue's name is Clouseauu.

Jaffod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Jaff is 47 so look for him or Trabayre

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: