The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Which annoying web feature are you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Which annoying web feature are you?

If I were a web "feature" you love to hate. I'd be:

Embedded Sound Files: I'm loud. I'm Brash. I'm in your face. You can't stop me! On the other hand, I take my sweet time getting to where I need to be. Can't win them all.

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which annoying web feature are you?

Napster!: My parents were part of a commune, I'll drink from your soda (even if I'm sick), and I still don't remember who has my 4 Non Blondes tape from the 10th grade.

Phaith Iceangel

Tryunn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which annoying web feature are you?

Embedded Sound Files: I'm loud. I'm Brash. I'm in your face. You can't stop me! On the other hand, I take my sweet time getting to where I need to be. Can't win them all.

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which annoying web feature are you?

Zero Wing!: If I were a Comedian, I'd be Carrot Top. If I were a soda, I'd be Melon Mello Yello. But I'm a Web Feature! All your Stupidity Are Belong to Us!!!!111

Lorieannaie Lobos

Herbert Dypp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Which annoying web feature are you?

Online Quizes!: I am everywhere. Wherever you turn, there I am. I wanted to be a shrink when I grew up. Now I have an AOL account. That's ok... The Inkblots gave me hives.

Katarin Andolini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which annoying web feature are you?

The RIAA!: My Kindergarten Teacher was right. I never learned to share, and if you don't like it... I'll tell Mommy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: