The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Which Gilligan castaway are you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The Castaway Quiz
deems me:

Mr. Howell

Underneath that rough wall street exterior is a heart of gold. You will do anything for your friends, too bad they only like you because of your money.

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The Castaway Quiz
deems me:

Ginger

You have an exotic aura that makes men instantly attracted to you. Unfortunately you have no personality, so they eventually ditch you for Mary Ann.

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The Castaway Quiz
deems me:

Mary Ann

You radiate wholesome goodness. This drives men wild. Sure Ginger may get all the attention at first, but in the end, it's you they really want.

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

OK, no. You two cannot get the two beauties while I get stuck with Mr. Howell. Why couldn't I get the cute doctor?!

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The Castaway Quiz
deems me:

The Professor

You are intelligent and wise, people respect your thoughtfulness. But really, that raft thing....you need to do something about that.

Larn Lobos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The Castaway Quiz
deems me:

Gilligan

You are a kind hearted person. Some may think you are a clod, but the truth is you are not leaving the island without getting into Maryann's pants.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Tryunn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The Castaway Quiz
deems me:

Mr. Howell

Underneath that rough wall street exterior is a heart of gold. You will do anything for your friends, too bad they only like you because of your money.

Dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Gilligan castaway are you?

The gimpy pictures might not work anymore, but I'll bump this anyway.

Bammbi, the Ranger with the nice ass.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: