The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
What Torture Would You Be?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Baylee Cloverheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Victims were tied to you, then you were rotated slowly over some body of water. They either confessed, or drowned. Pretty tame, actually... you're fairly forgiving once people can admit they were wrong.

What torture would you be?

Baylee Cloverheart

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: What Torture Would You Be?

People are locked inside you and hung from a high place. A chain around their neck forces them to stand, and once they are dead from starvation or the elements, birds pick their bones clean. You're probably a fan of just ignoring the people who get on your nerves. Or at least, ignoring them to the best of your abilities.

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better.

Phaith Iceangel

Alphonse Kozureokami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better.

Funny, I'd always pegged myself as "Chinese Water Torture". Who knew?

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Thats sounds SOO much like you, Baylee! *giggles*

Phaith Iceangel

Larn Lobos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

My picture's not working...I'm "The Stake".

Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little.

Gotta say, I was excited when I saw this, until I realized it WASN'T the impaling stake, just a barbecue. Sad

Edited by: Whizbang Dustyboots at: 3/26/02 3:43:28 pm

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Lillishiana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

You enclose your victims in a coffine lined with spikes, piercing choice places like the eyes, liver and kidneys.
Ouch. Ease up on people you're angry with a little. You can't kill them -all-.

OOOH i knew i would be!

Lilli

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

A victim is shut up inside you, then dropped into some body of water. They drown, of course. A claustrophobic demise. If someone gets you mad, you just get away from them and forget it, though you quietly seethe for a while.

Lorieannaie Lobos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Part of a trial. A person held you until their hand was blistered, if in a certain ammount of time their wounds were infected, they were guilty. Pretty middle-of-the-road there, at least you're not ready to kill anyone who crosses you.

Edited by: Zaill at: 3/27/02 10:19:06 am

Rikkie175

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little.

Edited by: Whizbang Dustyboots at: 3/27/02 11:16:22 am

Tryunn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

This was a fun one.. bump.

Bammbi, the Ranger with the nice ass.

Croxder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

Victim was chained to you, then were slowly crushed as the handle was turned. Smaller versions of you held only the victim's head. Oww. You're a real pain to be around when you're angry, but you could force a confession out of the most stubborn.

Croxder Brenhammer Holy Knight of Brell Serilis.
Walkers of Vazaelle

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Torture Would You Be?

People were hung in various positions from you, sometimes with weights, stretching and dislocating limbs. Sometimes they were left to starve or succumb to the elements. All in all, you're a pretty forgiving person, provided they don't -really- get you angry.

My Magelo Profile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: