The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
What were you in your past life?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: What were you in your past life?

glitterstars.com/shescraf...tlife.html

Larn Lobos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

I assume (since it was not mentioned anywhere that I could find) that you enter your birthday for this.

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were a chick in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born in the middle of Korea around 750.
You were a entertainer, musician, poet and temple-dancer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit about your past-life persona:
You were a sane, down to earth, practical person. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
The lesson that your past life has brought to the present:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Now you remember?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Diagnosis:
You were born in the middle of Charleston, South Carolina around 1050.
You were a medic or surgeon or herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Materialistic with no spiritual consciousness. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

I knew there was a reason why I picked the name "Phaith" :p

Phaith Iceangel

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Quote:
Diagnosis:
You were a guy in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born in the middle of Paris, France around 850.
You were a rather portly cook and bartender.
You were mysterious, highly gifted, capable of great understanding of things beyond the norm. You posessed astonishing mystical abilities. People fear what they can't understand and they feared you most of all.
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?

Raar. I rule.

Whizbang Dustyboots
an enthralled says 'Uoy ekil semong etah yllaerI!'

Alphonse Kozureokami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Diagnosis

You were born in the middle of Romania around 1200.
You were a philosopher, a thinker.

You were midly timid, introspective and quiet. You had astounding creative talents. You were often looked upon as eccentric.

It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.

Now you remember?

So ... I was basically me, but female and Romanian?

Alphonse Kozureokami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

/glare

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Don't people already think you're a bitch? :p

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Diagnosis:
You were born in the middle of Wales around 1825.
You were a hunter, a fisherman.
You were a charitable and reputable individual looked highly upon by all who knew you.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Now you remember?

Egads, I was a dude. :p

Lorieannaie Lobos

sleka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Diagnosis:
You were born in the middle of Miami, Florida around 1775.
You were a shoemaker.
Such people are always involved with all things new. You loved experimenting, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson -- to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Now you remember?

cool i lived in miami )

ely

Herbert Dypp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Diagnosis:
You were born in the middle of Mongolia around 1300.
You were a hunter, a fisherman.
You were a sane, down to earth, practical person. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition -- is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Now you remember?

err...no.

Lillishiana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Diagnosis:
You were born in the middle of Savannah, Georgia around 500.
You were a preacher, a priest.
You were midly timid, introspective and quiet. You had astounding creative talents. You were often looked upon as eccentric.
Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Now you remember?

I always thought i was a man... actually while out in sedona.. I dragged my hubby to a psycic (REALLY into that) and she said in this life my hubby and i made a "contract". That in our past life we were brother and sister (ewwwe) but in this life we decided to raise a family together. Tis weird.. i've alwasy felt so very very comfortable around my hubby.

Mildane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

i'm the same as Lilli, just not so old =P

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What were you in your past life?

Lilli was born in savannah georgia in 500 AD? Interesting.

Bammbi, the Ranger with the nice ass.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: