The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
LoTR Personality Test

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: LoTR Personality Test

www.bluecarrots.com/surve...php?page=1

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

Quote:
Your Lord of the Rings character is...Aragorn

You are a person destined for greatness. That's the good news. The bad news is that it might well be a long, lonely time coming.

Like Aragorn you'll suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. But you're just going to have to grin and bear it and wait for your time to come. Luckily you're a human being equipped with dignity, inner strength and dedication.

However, you're also a stubborn loner on whom Mother Nature skimped a bit when it came to handing out the fun gene. Uncompromising and driven, you have trouble juggling more than one thing at a time and you tend to sacrifice your emotional well-being to your ambition.

All of this doesn't exactly make you the life and soul of the fellowship, or a particularly easy person to be around, but it does mean you're a focused visionary - the blueprint for leadership.

Hmmm.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Alphonse Kozureokami

Quote:
Your Lord of the Rings character is...Gandalf

You're a wise old bird, aren't you? Like Gandalf you have a knack for clarity of vision. You see the whole farmyard, when everyone else is focusing on the small grain.

Of course this can be a terrible responsibility. And it can be extremely frustrating watching people flap merrily towards the biggest mistake of their lives and not being able to stop them. You see, they're not always grateful for the tip-off and, well, it's their loss and there's nothing you can do anyway.

No, you're not God, but you can offer good advice and often it's compelling enough that people actually take it. But it's lonely on top of the roost, isn't it? It's rather like being parent to a very large brood of children, and sometimes you find yourself being rather sharp with them. Because it's a thankless task and one built on self-sacrifice, but like any mother hen, your chiding pecks are only to set your chicks straight.

Still, the rewards are evident in the reverence people hold you in, the adulation they exhibit and, well, let's be straight here, that little touch of fear they feel for you. Nuff respect.
Hah? I said I was the joker of the group, waved my arms frantically on the shore during the croc attack, and pretended to be dead in the back of the tent when we heard the noise. How does this make me Gandalf?!

Hauen

Your Lord of the Rings character is...Legolas

You're looking for spiritual fulfilment and like most long-term wanderers through life you have a "travel light" sensibility. More interested in mystical than material things, you live closer to Heaven than most dead people. Which doesn't always go down famously with the living. If you could just disguise your disgust at their more earthy habits.

Not that you're all floaty and whimsical. Not at all. In fact, your rejection of worldly things makes you fearless and strong. You recognise that the important things in life are carried around inside you and not on your back. In the face of danger, hardship and despair, you are a rock.

But being the restless type that you are, you find that you sometimes fall prey to a certain sorrow. When the quarters of the moon and the tides of the sea pull you away, you find you leave behind people who matter. And there is some regret.

Ackkk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

mine was Sam...

You'll never be the leader. But that's just fine with you because, just like Sam, you prefer to follow anyway.

Did I say sheep? Actually you're more of a sheepdog. Your speciality is a fierce loyalty and steadfastness. Not the brightest hobbit in the hole, you don't tax your brain with much puzzling out but you trust in your instincts and stick by your chums through thick and thin.

At times you can be a bit gruff and rough around the edges, especially when your little routines are disturbed or in defence of a slighted friend, but you've got a heart of gold. A homely hobbit, you like the simple things and nothing better than pottering around your garden in quiet contemplation. Often taciturn in public, your hole is your castle and you relax into a generous and welcoming host.

You're not keen on the cut and thrust, you're resistant to change and challenge, you're a bit of an old stick in the mud, but you'd rather die than let a friend down. God bless you!

-AZIL-

Ohtrux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

Legolas here, too. It's just good to know that there seems to be a whole generation of college graduates doing something with their degrees in psychology.... besdies flipping burgers I mean. It's kind of uncanny how some of those quizzes come out though...

Tryunn

RudeeD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

I'm Gandalf too....yeah baby!

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

I am Sam too :p

*woof woof*!

Pirr/Phaith

Katarin Andolini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

Galadriel

Ghandi, Obi-Wan, Galadriel, you - old souls all. You seem to exude fathoms of insight and experience, the kind you couldn't possibly have come by in one lifetime. Often looking younger than your years yet wiser than your peers, people have this sense of you being somehow other-worldly. Which is sometimes cool and sexy but sometimes it's just a bit smug and annoying.

Calm and measured, you rarely let fly with a careless word. Rather every utterance drops from your lips as crystallised wisdom. And you're the kind of person about whom the masses sit, reverent and adoring, waiting to hear your words.

Beautiful and serene, people are always falling in love with you. But there's a hint of sadness about you too, as though you mean to tell us, "the world's more full of weeping than you can understand." Which works wonders on hormonally charged adolescents and incurable romantics but just occasionally you could do with a good slap and being told to lighten up.

Gracious and kind, your elfin charms are powerfully seductive: be careful how you use them.

I'm starting to like these personality tests! If only you could submit these write-ups to your boss. :p

You hear that guys? Crystallized wisdom!

...I hear that snickering...

dsfire

Hmm... Kat, that's pretty close. I'm sure the masses sit reverent and adoring, waiting for your words all the time... or something like that. But somehow I doubt think the boss'll fall for the "elfin charms" and "crystallized wisdom".

Maybe you can empathize, though? Razz

Edited by: dsfire at: 1/9/02 11:48:21 pm

Larn Lobos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

I am Gollum.

Where ARE those snow griffon eggs, my precious.....

Larn

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

cool!
Your Lord of the Rings character is Legolas

Nral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: LoTR Personality Test

Gandalf.

What's the diffferences between He and Saruman? (In this quiz that is)

N`ral
The Dancing Wood Elf Ranger

Walkers of Vazaelle

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: