The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
What video game character are you?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Ohtrux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: What video game character are you?

Taken form the VCC...

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Pacman Ghost.I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be. What Video Game Character Are You?

Ohtrux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Alphonse Kozureokami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

OMG, where are you guys getting this shit? One poll after the other!

Anyways, without further ado, here's mine ...

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kong.I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?

Abinsuran Autishzaar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

And I, as always, remain Abinsuran.

Abinsuran Autishzaar
Sorceror
Walkers of Vazaelle

Larn Lobos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

You got something sucky, didn't you?

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?

sleka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am <B>Mario</B>.<BR /><BR />
I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

mario?

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

Heh. You're certainly the fastest puller I know!

V: Mana?
Group: 30m
V: Pulling.

VamprissX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

Hmmm....Me? Fast? :p

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Light Cycle.I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?

Nral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Light Cycle.I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?

N`ral
The Dancing Wood Elf Ranger

Walkers of Vazaelle

Kimaru Okada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

Well everyone seems to be posting theirs so here is mine =P

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kung Fu Master.I am Kung Fu Master.
I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible. What Video Game Character Are You?

Ackkk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Death Chase Rider.I am <B>a Death Chase Rider</B>.<BR /><BR />
I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees! What Video Game Character Are You?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL ok, sure this is ME umm..NOT! lol of course it said if i wasnt' that then i was a thrust ship..which sounds more like me. :p

I LOVE BEING A WALKER!!
-AZIL-

Shiloch Veneficus
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: What video game character are you?

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mr Do.I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples. What Video Game Character Are You?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: