The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New sigs for Rudee and Murd

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Tryunn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Hey guys, got home tonight, and snagged some stuff from the screen shots already posted here. Made you two some of your own custom signatures. See if you like them...

Rudee, here's yours. Not flashy at all, but I thought it worked out pretty cool anyway, let me know if you want one of those flashy ones instead...

and here's yours, Murd. After I finshed it, I realized it looks alot like the cover of a comic book or something...

Alright so sue me, I was bored. Smile

Abinsuran Autishzaar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

/cheer

Those both rock, Tryguy!

Abinsuran Autishzaar
Sorceror∙
Proud member of Walkers∙
Vazaelle Server∙

Caniel Faithealer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Nice!!!!

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Wow! Flashy and funny! I laughed outloud at Rudee's sig. :p

Tryunn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Actually, it's all really a plot to get my post count up again, since I started over with a new ez board account.

+1

Phaith Iceangel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Nice work!!

Phaith Iceangel

RudeeD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Wow Cool!...thanks Buddy!

RudeeD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Hey whats with the masturbating in KD... no one saw that!

Hauen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Great work!

Ackkk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

ROFL! RUDEE!! OMG! hehehehehe
i just read that! FUNNY STUFF!!

NICE TRYUNN!!!

I LOVE BEING A WALKER!!
-AZIL-

Tryunn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Actually, it says "meditating" not masturbating. Neither was the idea that Rudee masturbates meant to be implied. I was hoping when I shrunk it, because the type was light enough, that noone would be able to read it at all. Actually, it meant to imply that Rudee's a lazy bum sitting on his ass meditating all the time. Whether this true or not, is beyond me. So you can start the libel suit proceedings forthwith. Smile

Abinsuran Autishzaar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

:lol

Abinsuran Autishzaar
Sorceror∙
Proud member of Walkers
Vazaelle Server∙

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

LMAO. I did a double take when Rudee said that and started to read the fiiiiine print. I swear I saw masturbating on the first three tries, but I can see how it'd say meditation.

Don't change it!!

Tryunn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: New sigs for Rudee and Murd

Cripes people, you all have sick minds! If I really felt that way about Rudee, I'd never be able to buy well drinks at his bar ever again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: