The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Ssraeshze (Shissar) Temple with The Caer (pics within)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Abinsuran Autishzaar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: The Ssraeshze (Shissar) Temple with The Caer (pics within)

I asked Sir Fubbik if I could join in the snake-exterminating today and here are some fun screenshots.

Firstly, we were there to kill the Emperor (top floor baddie) but apparently CC already ganked him earlier so it was a no go. Therefore we proceeded down into the dank, vile abyss of the netherdungeons of the Ssraeshze Temple!

Here's some entrance-way pics as you enter this stygian hell! (mwa ha ha):

Here's a few from afar:

As you can see, the Shissar have incorporated the slavery of the Iksar into their culture via hieroglyphics.

Bastards, eh?

And here's CC doing what they do best - kicking ass!

And:

So in this bottom-most lair (in which you have to swim down a suspend tube of fluid to reach), there are the slave bosses -the Taskmasters. CC quickly disposed of them. The goal in eliminating them was to spawn a serpent - a glyphed serpent!

Here's a quick ss of that:

You can only see the tail of it in this since I was FD'd into the wall!! Ow. But he's a badass indeed.

You won't beliveve what it proc'd - AN AE FD! Yep, a Feign Death. You get paralyzed for 10 sec while Mr.Glyph goes around and beats the crap outta your corpse! But there's a lot of structures down there to hide and some fun tactics to be done here. I'm sure they'll take him down soon. From shaman to necro to cleric class snakes. Some undead (Shissar Lich) to not so undead (Shissar priest)...this zone has it all.

This dungeon is downright spooky! I mean, frogs don't incite fear in me (Seb!) but the Shissar are just plain nasty!

Big thanks to Fubbik and the CC crew for letting me tag along! These guys are tight - really well-coordinated guys who know their stuff. Was alotta fun!

Abinsuran Autishzaar
Sorceror
Walkers of Vazaelle

Edited by: Abinsuran Autishzaar at: 1/14/02 3:22:16 pm

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The Ssraeshze (Shissar) Temple with The Caer (pics withi

Neat!

And I see I'm not the only person turning names down to just first names to cut down on lag. :p

Whizbang Dustyboots

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The Ssraeshze (Shissar) Temple with The Caer (pics withi

OMG, you nightblind freak! I've got spots in my eyes from leaning in so closely on my monitor.

Shoulda gone gnome.

At any rate, nice job! Glad you were a part of this. Did you tank again?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: