The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

sleka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

wheres me dress? i thought thallas said i was wearing a dress?
weird how everyone sees differrent things???

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

Ack, sorry. I thought I did put it up.

You have the same default image as Krristan does since neither of you have SOL yet.

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

That's right. I took this picture before the raid began. I noticed during the raid he looked different, but I didn't think to take another screenshot for some reason.

sleka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

oh yeah i was switching the treeweave for some reason???

i have permanently gone to the cer bp and alot less ac an str than i used to have, basically to get resists to fight roomfuls of sirens that never happened lol
after 55 with my helm and maybe the new(heheheh) bp if/when i get it i will be ok with ac again

Caniel Faithealer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

That looks like the tree weave - did you swap out the Ceremonial BP?

Leopa Panthera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

Hot damn, Neesha. Looking good! Really like your new sig.

Neesha the Necro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

You need more pictures of Dark Elves...

fieni

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

*Very* Cool Neesha!

Fieni Fired - Walkers of vazaelle

murdarkness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

Wow evey one look graet and in the raid Whiz i was uesing Ornate Rune Blade 2hs 19/30 AC 5 mana 10 and + 3 to all resits. I LOVE the way it looks heheheh

Larn Lobos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

Neesha, you make me wish I wasn't married! *ducks*

Working on getting picks of my characters.

Larn

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Ohtrux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

All I can think of when I see that pic of Murd is "GO GO GODZILLA!"
he he

Neesha once again proves my theory that inkies is the segziest...

sleka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

HISTORY SHOWS AGAIN AN AGAIN HOW NATURE POINTS OUT THE FOLLY OF MAAAAAN, GODZILLA!

ummm i was at college today and i thought i found leopa's cleavage. turned out to belong to some irate women.
who knew? sheeeesh

Alphonse Kozureokami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

Don't let that discourage you, Ely! WE MUST KEEP LOOKING!

We'll solve this mystery for you, yet, Leopa. Even if we guys have to keep searching 'til the end of our days...Oh yes, we will.

/snicker

murdarkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

GGGGRRRRRRR /steps on car and thorws subway train in to the water

sleka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ack, I lost my cleavage! (photos)

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Screenshots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: