The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Aerinha Doogleswife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

Erte fiddles with the unfamiliar white material and turns to look behind her, “Are you sure you need me to do this?”
“Yes”
“Why am I the one that has to do this?”
“Because, you are the only one with a visible hood.”
“Ah…Tell me why that is important?
“Sigh…if I explain it…I can’t explain it… just say it”
“Nnnnng, ok, here goes.”

Erte steps forward and bends down, clutching her white hooded cape, to face the clockwork gnome in front of her, “Help me Whizbang, you are my only hope.”
She hears a stifled giggle behind her and turns to glare at the ranger behind the curtain.

Erte strips off the hooded white cloak and picks up the traders satchels as she glares at the armor clad ranger girl.
Aerinha grins sheepishly, “I had to have you do it, He might actually be intrigued enough to track me down this way.”
Erte taps her slipper on the stone floor of the bazaar, ”Why didn’t you just send him a tell? This seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to…not to mention a little conspicuous?”
“Because guildleaders are usually swamped with tells and this way he can choose his time to contact me…or you…or choose not to contact me at all,” Aerinha picks up the white cloak and slips it back into her pack. “And besides, we could all use a laugh once in a while,” she smiled at Erte and checked her quiver of arrows before heading to the Nexus. As she zoned into the Nexus she whispered softly, “Especially right now…”

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

If you're just after some innovative bow cam combines, I'm gfluxing you into orbit. :lol

stats
gear
Whizbang's Handbook for Young Wizards

Aerinha Doogleswife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

No, actually I have another source for innovative bow cams. Not that I have had any luck whatsoever on the combines. I am currently 1 for 6.

Sylor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

Pardon the intrusion, but I thought that was a great spin-off of Star Wars. If you are able to write more stories like that, I'd defintly read them. It made me laugh and had great imagery.

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

Quote:
No, actually I have another source for innovative bow cams. Not that I have had any luck whatsoever on the combines. I am currently 1 for 6.
Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

I'll look for you next time I'm on.

Aerinha Doogleswife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: R2D2(a clockworkgnome_01) tracks down Whizbang

Whizbang,
Thankyou for taking the time to talk to me. I really appreciate the help.

----------------------------------------
Sylor,
Thankyou for the compliments. I do have more stories tucked away, mostly on www.lastfrag.com

Aerinha Doogleswife
52 Ranger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: