The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Just a heads up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

pensfan62

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Just a heads up.

I am posting this per a conversation I had with Whizbang on sunday.

On saturday 4/19/03 Tribal Fury killed Venril Sathir in KC. We had the corpse locked while discussing who was going to get loot etc. The corpse was unlocked to allow our wizard there, Sumven, To loot his epic piece. Apparantly he LD'd thus unlocking the corpse. Usually somehow followed the raid down and when the corpse became open ninja looted the item. As soon as the GM pop'd in KC Usually /q'd. From what the GM said he would be given a warning and we are still not sure if Sumven is going to be reimbursed and if the piece that usually got was going to be removed.

On a sidenote to this on Sunday we almost caught Usually in the bazaar arena but a wizard friend of his, I assume the one that's going to get this MQ, evac'd them out before we could gank him. The wizard was Raadt.

I would like to thank Whizbang for his support in this and to all of the Walkers whom we have always considered friends.

Pens

Death is listening and will take the first one that screams.

TheNerple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a heads up.

Usually v2.0 is often in the bazaar arena, rarely without help though. I once almost had him but an EA mage decided to start nuking me.

Sucks to hear that.

The guy already has a rock bottom reputation, make people aware of this and he'll eb further castrated amongst the server.

Nerple Reveler
Vile Tunarean Forest Stalker
Appotus Dominus - Vazaelle

The Ling Slayer - The Licker
Appotus Dominus - Vazaelle

Elyhim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a heads up.

pffft mages

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: