The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Wardens beastlord looking for some help with epic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Grrak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Wardens beastlord looking for some help with epic

Hi all. My name is Grrak, I'm a lvl 46 BL member of Wardens and I'm looking to do my epic. I don't think that Wardens currently has the manpower to do the epic hits I need so I'm turning to a fellow Alliance guild in hopes of finding some help. If there are any BLs that already have their epic and would like to help provide some insight as to what I truely need in the way of manpower for the various hits it would be truely appreciated. From what I've read on everything for my epic it seems I would need about 2 or 3 strong groups of 50+ for any of the hits and that all the mobs I need to hit are lvl 55 or lower. I've already completed the Copper Medal of War quest that is needed for my epic. Any help would be greatly appreciated in obtaining my epic. Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping with the hits and what times would be best for everyone. Here is a link with all the basic information of what needs to be completed for my epic. I am at the Give Seal to a Scout portion of the epic. www.brentcopeland.com/bea.../epic.html

Thanks in advance for any help.

Grrak Kills
46 kitty beast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: