The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hi Walkers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Skex Deadlee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Hi Walkers

Skex Deadlee
61 Grave Lord

www.magelo.com/eq_view_pr...num=517639

Hello Walkers as some of you know i am looking for a new guild and have my eye on Walkers as top choice. I have read and agree with your guild policies. I think i would make a pleasant addition to your guild. please if any of you see me out and about grab me up for a group or raid anytime.

Currently i am in Epic Heroes. EH is a great guild but as a casual/relaxed guild doesnt raid with the frequency i would like. However there are many friends in EH i will be sad to leave behind that still support my decision to move to a larger, more raid intensive guild.

Please accept my application for membership, and if an officer could sent me a tell in game for questions or answers that would be great.

Skex Deadlee is a 61 Shadowknight with currently 23 AA. He is pretty well equiped and is not a twink. Skex is my Second character. started him after i played a wizard for 23 levels . and havnt looked back.Skex is also highly skilled in most tradeskills so if anyone is in need of help feel free to ask.

Thanks Walkers for your time.

Skex Deadlee

EDIT :: i have deguilded today Saturday Feb. 22 from Epic Heroes in hopes to join Walkers thanks..

Edited by: Skex Deadlee at: 2/22/03 2:08:59 pm

Burab

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Walkers

had the oppertunity to group with Skex last night in the factory. At first impression is a very good guy, knows what he is doing. Look to group with him he is an asset to a group.

Skex, look for me in game, lets groups some more.

\

The only home you will be invading little froggie, is the one in my belly!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: